Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2023 – The Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Form Has Been Released, and the Application Portal Is Now Live for 2023/2024: The Army Online Recruitment Portal recruitment.army.mil.ng is now accepting 2023 84RRI online applications.
Are you trying to find the Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Application Form for 2023 and 2024 for (Tradesmen and women)? If you answered yes, please continue reading.
Yes, the application form for 84 Recruits in the Nigerian Army is now available and the portal has been up from 7 October 2023. The Application Portal Closes on December 2, 2023.
In this page, you will discover the registration and application instructions for the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Application for (non-tradesmen and women) 2023/2024.
Check Here for the List of Selected 84RRI Candidates for 2023.
The registration period for the 84 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army (NA) for both Tradesmen and Non-Tradesmen and Women will begin on 7 October and end on 2 December 2023.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment
Interested applicants must:
- Apply online at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng or https://ims.army.mil.ng
- Click on the Apply Link (https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/) and accurately complete all relevant information.
- Utilize the username and password generated after registration to access the above-mentioned links (https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/).
- Complete the application form, submit it online, and print a copy for your records. Then, print and fill the relevant Guarantor Form.
- Bring duplicates of the Application and Guarantor Forms to the specified recruitment sites.
Please Take Note That, the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is Free.
Apply through the recruiting site at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. Use the login and password to access the previously-mentioned URL. Submit the completed application form online and print a copy. Then, please print and fill the Guarantor Form accordingly. Ensure that you carry copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms with you to the specified state recruiting locations.
Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Requirements 2023
- Applicant must be single and a natural-born Nigerian citizen with a National Identity Card, NIN, or BVN.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit according to Nigerian Army requirements.
- Applicant must not have been convicted of a crime by a court of law.
- All applicants must hold a valid birth certificate issued by the National Population Commission, a hospital, or a local government council, or a legal declaration of age.
- All applicants must have attained a minimum of four passes in no more than two attempts on the WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- As of 31 December 2023, non-tradesmen/women applicants must be at least 18 years old and tradesmen/women applicants must not be older than 26 years old.
- Applicants must not be shorter than 1.68 meters for male applicants and 1.62 meters for female candidates.
- Applicant must possess a valid state of origin certificate.
- The possession of any additional expertise would be an asset.
Please take note of the following information;
(1) Candidates are advised that there will be no computer-based pre-selection exam.
(2) No particular center for recruiting.
(3) No zonal screening exercise will occur.
(4) All screening of potential recruitment will take place in the state of origin for each candidate.
(5) Candidates are prohibited from bringing electronic or recording devices to the State Recruitment Exercise location.
(6) Candidates are also required to follow to COVID-19 standards, including regular hand-washing, the usage of a face mask, and maintaining a safe distance.
(7) Any applicant whose falsified or forged findings are detected during training at Depot NA will be removed from training.
(8) Candidates are recommended to provide a copy of their BVN.
In their own best interests, candidates are encouraged not to offer any type of payment or enticement to any individual or organisation who assists them in the recruiting process.
(10) Candidates are urged to carefully study the website’s instructions or call the following help lines if they have any questions: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) The names of applicants who have been selected for screening will be published on the NA’s website for the benefit of all candidates.
(12) Selected applicants must report to their home states between 2 and 5 January 2023 for the screening process.
All applicants are required to possess a WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE. Date Range: 7 October 2023 – 2 December 2023
Please be advised that the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Exercise for 2023 is open to both Trade and Non-Trade applicants.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions about the ongoing Nigerian Army 84rri recruitment, please leave a comment below. Additionally, if you would like to be notified when the Nigerian Army 84RRI screening date is announced, please indicate so that you are always up-to-date on the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Exercise.